I haven’t had the time to post any recent monthly playlists. Therefore since I decided to make one long one, and that is the “May ’17” playlist.
In this playlist I wanted to include some of the songs that I have been listening to lately. It’s not going to be posted on 8tracks, but I will do my best to post new playlists somewhere in the future.
– “Campus” by Vampire Weekend
– “Skool” by San Cisco
– “Go for it” by CRUISR
– “Stay” by Vinyl Theatre
– “Hometown” by Twenty One Pilots
– “Someday” by The Strokes
– “I wanna get better” by Bleachers
– “Seventeen” by Marina and The Diamonds
– “Learn to trust” by Bad Suns
– “Flaws” by Bastille
– “The New Originals” by Wayfarers
– “What Am I Becoming?” by POP ETC
– “Now” by Joywave
– “Silver Lining” by GUARDS
– “Get You Out” by Patternist
– “Be Apart” by Porches
Did you like the playlist?
01.01.2016 I started this blog. I have now been a blogger for a year, I didn’t manage to finish my new year’s resolutions for FreeCreature. I think the reason is that I didn’t set realistic goals for myself, because I didn’t take in consideration the fact that it’s my first year, I have much to learn. And honestly, I didn’t manage to come up with enough blog post ideas either. This year I am going to set realistic goals for myself as a blogger, so here are my goals for 2017:
Find inspiration for new blog posts
One of the big reasons I didn’t produce much content in 2016 was that I didn’t manage to come up with any blog post ideas, therefore this year I want to get better at finding inspiration. I also want to be able to make that inspiration into blog posts, and lots of new ideas.
Make more quality content
This goal is kind of connected to the first one, I want to not only have ideas for more blog posts, but I want to be able to make these ideas into quality blog posts.
Continue making monthly playlists
Last year I made monthly playlists though some of them didn’t get published when they should’ve. This year I want to continue with the monthly playlists and I want to be able to publish them when they are scheduled to be.
What are your goals for 2017?
This is the December playlist for 2016 and is going to be the last playlist from the ’16 series, though I have planned new monthly playlists for 2017.
This playlist is going to be a compilation of some of my favorite Christmas songs to hopefully help you get in the Christmas spirit.
These are the songs in the playlist:
– Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill
– Let it Snow by Dean Martin
– It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas by Bing Crosby
– Baby it’s Cold Outside by Johnny Mercer ft. Margaret Whiting
– Heavy Metal Christmas by Twisted Sister
– What Christmas Means to Me by Stevie Wonder
– Santa Claus is Back in Town by Elvis Presley
– Happy Holiday by Andy Williams
With the beginning of a new month a new monthly playlist follows. The July ’16 playlist is a combination of my favourite rock tracks to listen to while being out in the sun.
The tracks included in the playlist:
- Two Tickets To Paradise – Eddie Money
- Just Like Paradise – David Lee Roth
- Livin’ For The Minute – Poison
- Youth Gone Wild – Skid Row
- Living After Midnight – Judas Priest
- Dancing With Myself – Billy Idol, Generation X
- Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll – Bon Jovi
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead – Bon Jovi
What’s your favourite summer tracks?
I haven’t been uploading any new blog posts in about two months and it’s about time to publish at least the monthly playlists for May and June. The monthly playlist for July is coming really soon too, if you want to get notified when I upload new blog posts you can subscribe HERE.
The first playlist is titled “May ‘16” and is a combination of my favourite songs by The Monkees, The Beatles, The Beach Boys and more.
The tracks included:
- “Here Comes The Sun” – The Beatles
- “Summer in the City” – The Loovin’ Spoonful
- “I’m A Believer” – The Monkees
- “Barbara Ann” – The Beach Boys
- “I Want to Hold Your Hand” – The Beatles
- “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” – The Beach Boys
- “I’m Alive” – The Hollies
- “I Feel Free” – Cream
The second playlist is titled “June ‘16” and is a combination of some of my favourite boy band and bubble-gum pop songs and it includes songs from artists like Spice Girls, No Authority, Backstreet Boys and more.
The tracks included:
- “Step by Step” – New Kids On The Block
- “Can I Get Your Number – A girl like you” – No Authority
- “Wannabe” – Spice Girls
- “It’s Gonna Be Me” – *NSYNC
- “Bye Bye Bye” – *NSYNC
- “Larger Than Life” – Backstreet Boys
- “Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely” – Backstreet Boys
- “It’s OK!” – Atomic Kitten