I haven’t had the time to post any recent monthly playlists. Therefore since I decided to make one long one, and that is the “May ’17” playlist.
In this playlist I wanted to include some of the songs that I have been listening to lately. It’s not going to be posted on 8tracks, but I will do my best to post new playlists somewhere in the future.
– “Campus” by Vampire Weekend
– “Skool” by San Cisco
– “Go for it” by CRUISR
– “Stay” by Vinyl Theatre
– “Hometown” by Twenty One Pilots
– “Someday” by The Strokes
– “I wanna get better” by Bleachers
– “Seventeen” by Marina and The Diamonds
– “Learn to trust” by Bad Suns
– “Flaws” by Bastille
– “The New Originals” by Wayfarers
– “What Am I Becoming?” by POP ETC
– “Now” by Joywave
– “Silver Lining” by GUARDS
– “Get You Out” by Patternist
– “Be Apart” by Porches
Did you like the playlist?
01.01.2016 I started this blog. I have now been a blogger for a year, I didn’t manage to finish my new year’s resolutions for FreeCreature. I think the reason is that I didn’t set realistic goals for myself, because I didn’t take in consideration the fact that it’s my first year, I have much to learn. And honestly, I didn’t manage to come up with enough blog post ideas either. This year I am going to set realistic goals for myself as a blogger, so here are my goals for 2017:
Find inspiration for new blog posts
One of the big reasons I didn’t produce much content in 2016 was that I didn’t manage to come up with any blog post ideas, therefore this year I want to get better at finding inspiration. I also want to be able to make that inspiration into blog posts, and lots of new ideas.
Make more quality content
This goal is kind of connected to the first one, I want to not only have ideas for more blog posts, but I want to be able to make these ideas into quality blog posts.
Continue making monthly playlists
Last year I made monthly playlists though some of them didn’t get published when they should’ve. This year I want to continue with the monthly playlists and I want to be able to publish them when they are scheduled to be.
What are your goals for 2017?
Here are the monthly playlists for August and September this year. I know they came a little late, but yeah. Unfortunately the playlists won’t be published on 8tracks.
August makes me think about the end of the summer vacation and that makes me think about boy bands from the 90’s so enjoy this playlist that contains 8 songs by some of the best boy bands of the 90’s.
- Meaning of Love – Take That
- Tearin’ up My Heart – *NSYNC
- Another Crack in My Heart – Take That
- I Want You Back – *NSYNC
- U Drive Me Crazy (Radio edit) – *NSYNC
- You Got It – New Kids On The Block
- Quit Playing Games – Backstreet Boys
- Thinking Of You – Hanson
Autumn makes me think about Pink Floyd, The Cure, Led Zeppelin and The Doors so here you have a playlist that’s a mix of songs by these bands.
- People Are Strange – The Doors
- Trap – The Cure
- Numb – The Cure
- Good Times Bad Times – Led Zeppelin
- Strange Attraction – The Cure
- Heartbreaker – Led Zeppelin
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Learning To Fly – Pink Floyd
With the beginning of a new month a new monthly playlist follows. The July ’16 playlist is a combination of my favourite rock tracks to listen to while being out in the sun.
The tracks included in the playlist:
- Two Tickets To Paradise – Eddie Money
- Just Like Paradise – David Lee Roth
- Livin’ For The Minute – Poison
- Youth Gone Wild – Skid Row
- Living After Midnight – Judas Priest
- Dancing With Myself – Billy Idol, Generation X
- Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll – Bon Jovi
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead – Bon Jovi
What’s your favourite summer tracks?
Disco is an amazing genre at least in my perspective, and for this playlist I decided to make a short disco playlist with some of the old school disco songs that I love and have been listening to lately. I’ll probably make more disco playlists as I really enjoy that type of music because it puts me in a better mood and makes you feel like dancing and singing, and movin’ to the groovin’. 90’s, 80’s and 70’s music is also a big favorite of mine, because for some weird reason a lot of the music from those time periods just makes me laugh and smile. Personally I like almost all genres as I believe they all are good in their own ways, but some of my most favorite genres include bubblegum pop, pop (mostly from the 90’s and 80’s), hard rock, heavy metal and alternative pop/rock.
Songs included in the playlist:
- Le Freak – CHIC
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Boogie Shoes – KC & The Sunshine Band
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Dancing Machine – The Jackson 5
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Everybody dance – CHIC
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees