Here are the monthly playlists for August and September this year. I know they came a little late, but yeah. Unfortunately the playlists won’t be published on 8tracks.
August makes me think about the end of the summer vacation and that makes me think about boy bands from the 90’s so enjoy this playlist that contains 8 songs by some of the best boy bands of the 90’s.
- Meaning of Love – Take That
- Tearin’ up My Heart – *NSYNC
- Another Crack in My Heart – Take That
- I Want You Back – *NSYNC
- U Drive Me Crazy (Radio edit) – *NSYNC
- You Got It – New Kids On The Block
- Quit Playing Games – Backstreet Boys
- Thinking Of You – Hanson
Autumn makes me think about Pink Floyd, The Cure, Led Zeppelin and The Doors so here you have a playlist that’s a mix of songs by these bands.
- People Are Strange – The Doors
- Trap – The Cure
- Numb – The Cure
- Good Times Bad Times – Led Zeppelin
- Strange Attraction – The Cure
- Heartbreaker – Led Zeppelin
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Learning To Fly – Pink Floyd
With the beginning of a new month a new monthly playlist follows. The July ’16 playlist is a combination of my favourite rock tracks to listen to while being out in the sun.
The tracks included in the playlist:
- Two Tickets To Paradise – Eddie Money
- Just Like Paradise – David Lee Roth
- Livin’ For The Minute – Poison
- Youth Gone Wild – Skid Row
- Living After Midnight – Judas Priest
- Dancing With Myself – Billy Idol, Generation X
- Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll – Bon Jovi
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead – Bon Jovi
What’s your favourite summer tracks?
I haven’t been uploading any new blog posts in about two months and it’s about time to publish at least the monthly playlists for May and June. The monthly playlist for July is coming really soon too, if you want to get notified when I upload new blog posts you can subscribe HERE.
The first playlist is titled “May ‘16” and is a combination of my favourite songs by The Monkees, The Beatles, The Beach Boys and more.
The tracks included:
- “Here Comes The Sun” – The Beatles
- “Summer in the City” – The Loovin’ Spoonful
- “I’m A Believer” – The Monkees
- “Barbara Ann” – The Beach Boys
- “I Want to Hold Your Hand” – The Beatles
- “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” – The Beach Boys
- “I’m Alive” – The Hollies
- “I Feel Free” – Cream
The second playlist is titled “June ‘16” and is a combination of some of my favourite boy band and bubble-gum pop songs and it includes songs from artists like Spice Girls, No Authority, Backstreet Boys and more.
The tracks included:
- “Step by Step” – New Kids On The Block
- “Can I Get Your Number – A girl like you” – No Authority
- “Wannabe” – Spice Girls
- “It’s Gonna Be Me” – *NSYNC
- “Bye Bye Bye” – *NSYNC
- “Larger Than Life” – Backstreet Boys
- “Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely” – Backstreet Boys
- “It’s OK!” – Atomic Kitten
Disco is an amazing genre at least in my perspective, and for this playlist I decided to make a short disco playlist with some of the old school disco songs that I love and have been listening to lately. I’ll probably make more disco playlists as I really enjoy that type of music because it puts me in a better mood and makes you feel like dancing and singing, and movin’ to the groovin’. 90’s, 80’s and 70’s music is also a big favorite of mine, because for some weird reason a lot of the music from those time periods just makes me laugh and smile. Personally I like almost all genres as I believe they all are good in their own ways, but some of my most favorite genres include bubblegum pop, pop (mostly from the 90’s and 80’s), hard rock, heavy metal and alternative pop/rock.
Songs included in the playlist:
- Le Freak – CHIC
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Boogie Shoes – KC & The Sunshine Band
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Dancing Machine – The Jackson 5
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Everybody dance – CHIC
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
Personally I love to listen to music any time of the year, and therefore I have decided to make monthly playlists for you. These playlists will be filled with both new and old music, although good music is timeless. The playlists will be published here and on my 8tracks user so you can follow me there to be notified when the new playlists come out (Check out my 8tracks profile HERE).
The songs included in the “March 16’” playlist are:
• 7 years – Lukas Graham
• Stressed Out – Twenty One Pilots
• Roses – The Chainsmokers, ROZES
• Love Me – The 1975
• Lost In Thought – Jon Hopkins
• The Beach – The Neighbourhood
• Soap – Melanie Martinez
• Drive – Halsey
You can listen to the playlist here:
What kind of music do you like?